Directions, Access and Facilities
Coming from Pershore (going south along B4084)
- Drive through Pershore town (High Street leading to Bridge Street) on the B4084 and cross the river (Avon) bridge. Take the FIRST RIGHT after the bridge, sign posted to The Combertons and Elmley Castle (note: currently , the S/P has been removed).
- After 100m you will come across a fork in the road. STAY LEFT and go up the hill (it's incorrectly noted on Google maps as Pensham Hill). At the fork you will notice the sign to GOODLEIGH HILL CL directing you left. (Also see photos below of the signage directing you left).
- 100 metres up the on the RIGHT is the Goodleigh Hill CL entrance. Take a wide berth and stop in front of the electric gates. Check you emails for the code to the gate. Any problems, call us. (Again, see photos below of the entrance).
- Please note the 14-foot wide entrance gate is set at an angle. For extra-long vehicles and caravans, prepare to take a wide arch when entering the site.
Coming From Evesham (going west along B4084)
- Take the FIRST LEFT after you pass the Pershore Horticultural College (on your left as you descend the hill towards Pershore). The junction is at the bottom of the hill and is sign posted to The Combertons and Elmley Castle (note: currently, the S/P has been removed).
If you cross the River Avon bridge you have gone too far!
If that's the case, continue into Pershore to easily turn around in the market square, named Broad Street - you can't miss it as you enter town!
2. Continue from point 2 above.
Access: gate entrance
Access to the site is via an electric gate, the code for which will be provided with your booking confirmation.
Note: the 14-foot wide entrance gate is set an angle. For long vehicles and caravans take a wide arch when entering and exiting the site.
Access: Private pedestrian footpath to Pershore for your stay
Note: the padlock on the gate at the end of the footpath is the same code as that for the electric gate.